Jun 30, 2010
8:57 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI received a ton of goodies from EcoUsable, a company that makes BPA-free stainless steel water bottles. We received a 33oz stainless steel garden flowers water bottle, a 25oz charcoal Big Dipper water bottle, a 25oz metallic green Ech2o filtered water bottle, a 16oz stainless steel purple water bottle, a 10oz stainless steel orange dinos water bottle, a 10oz stainless steel pink butterflies water bottle, a black sport cap, and three water wraps.
Once they arrived, I immediately began using the garden flowers bottle, and I gave my hubby the Big Dipper bottle. The twins will eventually get to use the two 10oz bottles, too. The big thing I noticed about my new water bottle was how it kept my drink cold for a long time. I also used it for iced coffee one day and was pleased to find that once I washed the bottle out there was no taste residue. Yay! My hubby only ever puts water in his bottle, so he's not much fun in that regard, but he was most pleased with the fact that the bottle holds a lot of liquid. He drinks an insane amount of water every day, so a tiny 8 or 16 oz water bottle doesn't cut it. His old plastic water bottle held 20oz, so this one is even better!
- Sizes range from 10 - 33 oz, and there are tons of different colors and designs to choose from.
- These bottles are much safer than plastic water bottles.
- They are made from high-quality food grade stainless steel with no BPA ever!
- The bottles are durable, lightweight, reusable, and 100% recyclable.
- The slim designs fit most cup holders (which they do in my car!)
- The bottles are non-leaching and toxin-free.
- There's no inner lining in the bottles, and your water tastes clean.
- You can carry any cold to warm liquids in your EcoUsable bottle including juice, soda, milk, and alcohol. The bottles are designed to not break down due to acids in citrus juices and soda drinks.
- Each bottle has a non-slip base.
- The Big Dipper and Ech2o bottles have a curved shape for style and a comfortable grip, and they both have wide mouths to fit ice cubes.
- The Ech2o bottle allows you to have filtered water anywhere! The filter removes 99.99% of pollutants for up to 100 gallons of water.
- Each non-filtered bottle comes with a carabiner for easy carrying.
- The Water Wrapz are awesome for holding your bottle with a tight grip and avoiding cold fingers.
- The sport caps are great for easy drinking; they're made from safe, non-leaching polypropylene and are dishwasher safe.
- Because the water bottles are single walled, they are not dishwasher safe and cannot be used with hot liquids. (Warm liquids are ok.)
- The sport caps are only available for the 10oz, 16oz, and 33oz stainless steel water bottles. They cannot be used with the 18oz or 25oz Ech2o filtered stainless steel water bottles or the Big Dipper water bottles.
- The bottles are somewhat expensive, but they should last you a very long time.
- 10oz water bottles are $12.49 ($$$$)
- 16oz water bottles are $12.99 - $14.99 ($$$$)
- 25oz Big Dipper water bottles are $24.99 ($$$$$)
- 25oz Ech2o filtered water bottles are $39.99 ($$$$$), replacement filters are $24.99 ($$$$$)
- 33oz water bottles are $16.49 - $18.49 ($$$$)
- sports caps are $3.99 ($$$)
- Water Wrapz are $2.49 ($$$)
- I give the 10oz, 16oz and 33oz water bottles a 9/10 because I have trouble fitting ice cubes in that small top.
- My husband gives the 25oz Big Dipper water bottles a 9/10 because he has some trouble screwing on the cap.
- I give the Ech2o filtered water bottles a 9/10 because they are very expensive.
- I give the sports caps and Water Wrapz a 9.5/10.
- Overall, I give EcoUsable water bottles a 9/10!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit the EcoUsable website, comment here and tell me which is your favorite print.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @EcoUsable on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways!! Enter today to #win an @EcoUsable 16oz water bottle! #Giveaway ends 7/14. http://bit.ly/9fbhCo
5) Become a fan of EcoUsable on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to EcoUsable's mailing list and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
11) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
13) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 6/30 or non-giveaway posts from before 6/23 WILL BE DELETED.)
14) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
15) Join Swagbucks using this link.
16) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on July 14, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the EcoUsable water bottles free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.