Jun 9, 2010
8:58 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
I am SOOO honored that Baba gave me the Versatile Blogger award! This means that my blog is not just one dimensional but covers a range of topics. Thank you thank you thank you!
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who have multi-dimensional blogs.
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
- I am Orthodox Jewish, which means (among other things) I dress modestly, keep kosher, keep the Sabbath and all Jewish holidays, and my husband prays three times a day.
- I grew up in upstate New York (Rochester).
- I love Harry Potter and am anxiously awaiting the November release of The Deathly Hallows, part 1!!!
- I could listen to country music all day. I love it!!
- I have a few guilty pleasures when it comes to watching TV: Days of our Lives and The Biggest Loser. I also could watch M*A*S*H reruns 24 hours a day with no breaks...well except maybe sleeping cuz I can eat and watch at the same time!
- I also love JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series, and have many of his other books. I've been trying to read The Lays of Beleriand, but it's slow reading in poem form.
- I am almost 10 weeks pregnant!! YIPPEE!
- Baby Makin' Machine
- My Silly Monkeys
- A Nut in a Nut Shell
- Being Me
- Bizzi Mommi's Blog
- Everyday Mom Ideas
- Go Yay!
- Guessing All the Way
- I'm Still Standing
- Mom of 2 Dancers
- Stacy's Random Thoughts
- Penelope's Pit Stop
- Tatum's Family Reviews
- Dexter's Super Savvy Mommy
Labels: blog awards