Jul 26, 2010
12:17 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDJust because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't feel and look sexy, right? No this is not another article, but I think this idea fits well for the HOTmilk company. According to the website, HOTmilk reveals the sexy, sensual woman inside the loving mother. Pregnancy and being a new mother are challenging times in a woman's life - more than ever before, she needs to feel special. Wearing exquisite lingerie certainly lifts the spirits of most - if not every! - woman, and with the chic and stylish designs HOTmilk has to offer, the mood of every woman is catered for. Their philosophy is to empower women, to remind them that they are beautiful, confident and SEXY! HOTmilk's styles are ravishing and romantic, full of chic sophistication. Their designs exude sensuality and femininity and are created for the many facets of a woman whether that be delightful and charming, sexy and desirable or simply romantic and beautifully witty. HOTmilk's designs incorporate sumptuous fabrics, exquisite detailing and fashion forward prints and colors while also allowing for the practicalities of discreet breastfeeding, comfort and well supported silhouettes in both maternity and nightwear ranges. Their brand supports and encourages breastfeeding through elegant, luxurious designs which in turn promotes and elevates its importance. HOTmilk Lingerie celebrates just how fabulous a breast-feeding mother can be! HOTmilk Lingerie is a New Zealand based company which has grown rapidly to become a global leader in only three years. Along this remarkable and eventful journey - which they sometimes liken to the excitement of a pregnancy! - the founders have both had children and know the benefits of wearing HOTmilk firsthand.
I was lucky enough to try the above nursing bra and panty set, called "Her Desire Was Dangerous." As you can hopefully see for the photo, there is a jet back sheer mesh that overlays a red microfibre. There's also an intricate rouch detailing on the cup and soft stretch black lace encrusted with diamantes. The panty is detailed in the same way. The first concern that I had was with the lace, because I have incredibly sensitive skin. (My sister will tell you that I wore bras inside out as a child because if I wore them normally, it itched like MAD!) Although I can wear most bras normally now, I still avoid lace because I know I'll be scratching my skin off. I was happily surprised at how soft the material is, and the lace didn't cause me too much discomfort. I don't think I'd be able to wear the bra and panty set all day, but as a nighttime treat for the hubby, it surely does the trick. :-) I was also surprised at how well it fit me, seeing as I didn't have a chance to try it on beforehand, like I would at a store. It also looks nice! I don't have the most gorgeous pregnant body (or non-pregnant for that matter), but I am able to wear it in such a way that makes me look good. Sorry folks, no pictures, but my hubby will happily attest to it. Since this set is also a nursing set, it features one-handed drop-down clasps for easy breastfeeding. It's also priced along the same lines as Victoria's Secret lingerie, so if that's your usual then you will be happily surprised at its affordability (if it's not your usual, then it's a small splurge). This lingerie truly embodies both sexiness and function, so you can look like a wife while still being a good mommy to your little one(s). I give (really my hubby gives) HOTmilk Lingerie a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win the gorgeous HOTmilk Sweet Reminiscence Romantic Camisole Set (pictured above)?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit the HOTmilk website, comment here and tell me another piece that you would love to have.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @HOTmilkLingerie on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @HOTmilkLingerie Camisole Set! #Giveaway ends 8/9. http://bit.ly/c1XATs
5) Become a fan of HOTmilk Lingerie on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Sign up for HOTmilk blog email alerts.
9) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
10) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
11) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
13) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 7/26 or non-giveaway posts from before 7/19 WILL BE DELETED.)
14) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
15) Join Swagbucks using this link.
16) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 9, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the HOTmilk Her Desire Was Dangerous nursing bra and panty set free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!