Jul 19, 2010
12:00 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI love things that are personalized, but it's insanely difficult to find anything with my name on it. It's also impossible to find things with my kids names as well, because we all have Hebrew/Yiddish names, and not many people sell personalized treats with Hebrew names. Which is why I am so glad I found Sew Cute Creations!
As you can see, they personalize each item of clothing to your complete specifications. Do you see that cute mermaid on the dress on the right? Her hair color is the same color as my daughter's because the whole thing is personalized!! I was even able to specify the size of the dress.
I think my daughter likes it too...seems to me that she's checking out her dress. I wonder if she can read her name upside down.
But they have more than just dresses. They also have t-shirts of different shapes and sizes in more designs than you can imagine. And the cloth that the dresses are made out of is very soft, so I don't have to worry about it irritating my daughter's sensitive skin.
What a great gift idea for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Chanukkah, or just because you want to. In this shop there is really something for everyone...no matter what your name!
And one of you will be able to win your choice of personalized shirt from Sew Cute Creations!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit the Sew Cute Creations Etsy shop, comment here and tell me what you would pick if you won.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Heart Sew Cute Creations Etsy shop.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways!! Enter today to #win a Sew Cute Creations personalized shirt! #Giveaway ends 8/2. http://bit.ly/9lh6cq
5) Become a fan of Sew Cute Creations on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow Sew Cute Creations' blog.
9) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
10) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
11) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
13) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 7/18 or non-giveaway posts from before 7/11 WILL BE DELETED.)
14) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
15) Join Swagbucks using this link.
16) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 2, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the dress from Sew Cute Creations free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!