Jul 25, 2010
8:25 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
current giveaways, r
Since I'm not breastfeeding/pumping yet, I can't really tell you exactly how it works while you're actually pumping. But I will be doing a second review in January or February in order to let you know exactly how it does! In the mean time, I'll give you the pros and cons as I see them and rate it, as usual. :-)
- The bra has two front zippers to allow you to move the breast shields closer together or further apart by 2 inches, giving you a perfect fit and allowing you to create a tight seal with your breast pump.
- It has four-way layering support, which also helps you to secure and maintain a tight seal with your breast shields.
- The Simple Wishes Bustier was designed with elastic reinforcement at the top for a secure fit, which means no slipping.
- It also comes with two straps which can be worn in halter, tank or racerback style.
- The Bustier can be worn on it’s own or slipped over your nursing bra with the flaps pulled down.
- The Simple Wishes Hands-Free Pumping Bustier's velcro back panel allows you to adjust the ribcage band size by 10 inches to adapt to your ever-changing bra needs.
- It is machine washable (cold, gentle cycle with non-chlorine bleach; line dry).
- It comes in just two sizes, so you should never need to buy another one just to have it fit right.
- And, of course, it lets you go hands-free when you're pumping so you can do other things with your hands!
- It only comes in one color, soft pink.
- It's a bit more expensive than a regular bra (if you buy them on sale like I do), and the shipping cost is high ($10+ for one bra).
Overall: I give the Simple Wishes Hands-Free Pumping Bustier a 9/10.
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit the Simple Wishes website, comment here and tell me something you learned about the Simple Wishes company/founders.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @SimpleWishes_ on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @SimpleWishes_ Hands-Free Pumping Bustier! #Giveaway ends 8/8. http://bit.ly/bIoglD
5) Become a fan of Simple Wishes on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 7/25 or non-giveaway posts from before 7/18 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 8, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were provided with a Simple Wishes Hands-Free Pumping Bustier free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!