Aug 29, 2010
2:38 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDAyala's Herbal Water!
Culinary herbs are the natural way to add real flavor and enhance any food or drink. For centuries, they have been prized for their calming, stimulating, and aphrodisiac qualities. Ayala's Herbal Water harnesses the power of these natural wonders in a delightfully refreshing, mellow, yet complex, aromatic drink. Enjoy a straight-from-the-garden taste of organic herbal extracts and the crisp freshness of artesian water in every sip.
Herbal Water is made by infusing pure artesian water with organic herbal extracts. They use no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, and no additives of any kind. It is a delicious, no-calorie drink...one that can help you to get your 8 (or more) glasses per day in the easiest and tastiest way possible.
The Herbal Water story begins in the garden of Ayala Laufer-Cahana, MD. A passionate cook, pediatrician, talented artist and lifelong vegetarian, Dr. Ayala has spent years exploring healthy, tasty ways to feed children and adults.
Seeking an alternative to sugar-laden and artificially flavored beverages, Dr. Ayala created her own blends of herb-infused waters that magically satisfy thirst and restore the spirit. Among her family and friends, Ayala's herbal waters became famous for their uniquely refreshing flavors and aromas.
The growing demand for these tasty herbal waters led Dr. Ayala to bring Ayala's Herbal Water to everyone.
Ayala's Herbal Water brand sets a new standard for healthy beverages: zero calories, zero artificial sweeteners, flavors and colors, and zero chemical preservatives. Nothing but great taste from pure water, infused with the finest natural herbs from around the world, kept fresh in a beautiful bottle for your enjoyment.
Ayala's Herbal Water is sooooo good. It's refreshing with no guilt, organic and kosher! I seriously wish this stuff could come out of my sink tap. It's unsweetened, but doesn't need to be. Some of the herbs have an interesting after-taste, but it just leaves you wanting more. I absolutely loved the cloves cardamom cinnamon, lemongrass mint vanilla and cinnamon orange peel flavors, but really I enjoyed every single one and would happily drink any of them again.
- Ayala's Herbal Water has zero calories, no sugar or artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, and no artificial ingredients.
- It's also USDA Organic Certified and kosher. (It's actually the ONLY nationally available organic flavored water.)
- The flavors are refreshing, making drinking water easier.
- There are six different flavors to enjoy, three of which are available in sparkling water.
- The water itself comes from a natural Artesian spring in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia and is purified using micron filtration and Reverse Osmosis.
- Ayala's Herbal Water is made with the highest quality, Organic Certified herbs from all over the world.
- You can find Ayala's Herbal Water online or at a store near you!
- Ayala's Herbal Water is much more expensive than buying regular bottled water.
Overall: We give Ayala's Herbal Water a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win an Herbal Water 6 pack and organic cotton tote bag from Ayala's Herbal Water?
And if you don't win (or even if you do), you can get $5 off of your first order by signing up for their newsletter, following on Twitter and/or becoming a fan on Facebook!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Ayala's Herbal Water website. Then, comment here and tell me which flavor you think would be your favorite.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @herbalwater on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a sampler pack from Ayala's @herbalwater! #Giveaway ends 9/12. http://bit.ly/cexlwf
5) Become a fan of Ayala's Herbal Water on Facebook and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow the Herbal Water blog.
9) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
10) Subscribe to the Ayala's Herbal Water newsletter and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
11) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
12) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
13) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
14) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 8/29 or non-giveaway posts from before 8/22 WILL BE DELETED.)
15) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
16) Join Swagbucks using this link.
17) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on September 12, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a sample pack of Ayala's Herbal Water free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!