Aug 23, 2010
9:11 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDEarringExchange has a large selection of earrings, including ones that are "interchangeable". Mindy has been making jewelry for about 8 years now, and her favorite pieces to make are, of course, earrings. She does also enjoy making necklaces and bracelets as well. She really loves finding and using unique gemstones and glass beads, and she always uses high quality materials - sterling silver, 14k gold filled, and 100% copper in her designs. She's a mommy of four children - 3 boys and 1 little girl - and designing jewelry is the hobby that keeps her sane. :-)
I was sent the High Crown - Sterling Silver with Kyanite earrings pictured above, and they are just gorgeous. The blue-green kyanite goes really well with my eyes, and silver jewelry is my favorite. This particular pair of earrings is also interchangeable. This means that I can take the dangle part and put it onto a different type of hook--for example, a hoop. Take a look at the pictures below and you'll see what I mean. EarringExchange specializes in these interchangeable earrings, so you can go from a day look to a night look in seconds. I also love that the earrings are all affordable, ranging from $6.50 - $36 (shipping is free to the US). The only problem I had with the earrings was the fact that they are heavy, so I can't wear them all day. I would be able to wear them for a few hours for a special event, but when I tried wearing them to work, I needed to take them off part way through the day because my ears were getting tired. We give EarringExchange a 9.5/10!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit the EarringExchange Etsy shop, comment here and tell me which pair of earrings you'd love to own.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Heart the EarringExchange Etsy shop.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a pair of earrings from EarringExchange! #Giveaway ends 9/6. http://bit.ly/bJErAA
5) Become a fan of EarringExchange on Facebook and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 8/23 or non-giveaway posts from before 8/16 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on September 6, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a pair of earrings from EarringExchange free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!