Aug 2, 2010
8:47 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI love jewelry...I mean, what woman doesn't? Not only that, but I REALLY love a pair of earrings that I can wear all day without my earlobes getting tired. Sure, I could wear stud earrings, but with my hair covered, my earlobes also get covered most of the time. Jewelry by Jackie sent me a gorgeous pair of Tracy Iolite and Leaves earrings.
Every Jewelry by Jackie piece is handmade and completely unique. No two pieces will ever be exactly alike! She loves to think of her pieces as art to wear and hopes you will see them that way too. All the materials she uses are of the highest quality. Sterling silver, gold, precious and semi-precious gemstones and pearls. She likes to think that her personal high standards of quality come through in her jewelry. She also loves to create custom pieces just for you. For example, if you would like an item she has listed in a different color or material, she is happy to accommodate.
I put the earrings to the test and wore them all day. They are gorgeous and light enough to not bother my earlobes! Usually I am pulling at, scratching at and grumbling about my ears when I've been wearing earrings all day, but with these I hardly noticed I was wearing them. Most, if not all, of Jackie's pieces have these pretty leaves worked into them, but even so each design really is different. The Tracy Iolite earrings that I tried out are simple and elegant. The hand formed sterling silver leaves are adorned by a single wire with a violet Iolite drop briolette wrapped inside. Even the ear wire is hand formed! If you wanted the exact same earrings that I got, unfortunately you can't have them...because they're hand made. You could get something really, really, really similar, but it still won't be exactly the same. My pair is unique, and yours will be too! :-)
Cost: The Tracy Iolite earrings are $30 + shipping ($$$$), and almost all of Jewelry by Jackie's pieces are priced in the $25 - $40 range.
Overall: I give Jewelry by Jackie a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win a pair of earrings of your choice from Jewelry by Jackie's Etsy Shop?!?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit Jewelry by Jackie's Etsy Shop, comment here and tell which pair of earrings you would pick.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Heart Jewelry by Jackie's Etsy Shop.
3) Follow @jewelrybyjackie on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
5) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a pair of earrings from @jewelrybyjackie! #Giveaway ends 8/16. http://bit.ly/cj4MQO
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to Jewelry by Jackie's mailing list.
10) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
11) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
13) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 8/2 or non-giveaway posts from before 7/26 WILL BE DELETED.)
14) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
15) Join Swagbucks using this link.
16) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 16, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Tracy Iolite earrings from Jewelry by Jackie free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.