Aug 11, 2010
8:45 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDThere are times when I think I was born in the wrong century. Don't get me wrong, I *love* technology and medicine and all that, but there I times when I think the simpler way of life would've been fantastic to live, and vintage jewelry, clothes and furniture are all so beautiful. At New Fashioned Whispers you get the vintage feel in handmade jewelry.
I received the necklace pictured above, and it is just gorgeous. I love flowers, especially pink roses, and I can wear this necklace as an every day piece with my casual or business casual clothing, but I could also wear it with more fancy clothing just as easily. New Fashioned Whispers has earrings and necklaces in so many beautiful designs as well as scarves and other various articles of clothing. The jewelry is handmade, so each design is just a little bit different--even if it's the same style. And there are so many different designs and styles that there is something for everyone's taste.
Overall: I give New Fashioned Whispers a 9/10!
One very lucky reader will win $25 to spend at New Fashioned Whispers' Etsy Shop!
Visit New Fashioned Whispers' Etsy Shop, comment here and tell me what you would pick if you won.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Heart New Fashioned Whispers' Etsy Shop.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win $25 to New Fashioned Whispers' Etsy Shop! #Giveaway ends 8/25. http://bit.ly/cLUayJ
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 8/11 or non-giveaway posts from before 8/4 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 25, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Petal to Petal Everlasting Rose Necklace from New Fashioned Whispers free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.