Aug 13, 2010
4:14 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDTag! was born in a garage off of Moreland Avenue in Atlanta filled with toys, instruments, bicycles, three dogs, a cat and an active three year old. Each member called upon their past experience in music. Ian came from ska, reggae and punk. Justin worked in hip hop and metal and Karen came from a past of country, rockabilly and beat. Together they pooled their sources and wrote some songs for kids of all ages, parents and pets to sing along with in the car or while dancing around the living room.
I love playing music to the twins; especially music that's fun and educational. "Move & Shake" by Tag! is full of fun music with a rocking beat. The tunes are catchy, and the lyrics are a different type of educational. For example, the song "Car Wash" would be very helpful to teach a child what would happen when taking the car to the car wash. It could also help a child who was already afraid of the car wash to get over that fear. "I Love Animals" teaches kids to, well, love animals. :-) I also love the songs "Noggin", which is about your head (noggin) and the song about "PB&J" one of my absolutely favorite foods. Mmmmm! I don't want to give too much away because then you won't need to listen for yourselves. :-) Anyway, the twins seem to like the music, too, because they usually stop fussing when I turn it on.
How would you like to win a copy of "Move & Shake" by Tag! on CD?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Comment here and tell me which of the song titles you think would be your favorite and who this CD would be for.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Friend tagforkids on MySpace.
3) Follow @tagforkids on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
5) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win the "Move & Shake" CD by @tagforkids! #Giveaway ends 8/27. http://bit.ly/9Igtcu
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 8/13 or non-giveaway posts from before 8/6 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 27, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the "Move & Shake" by Tag! CD free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!