Aug 4, 2010
8:22 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDWhen you have more than one child, transporting them can be a huge pain in the neck...especially when you only have a single stroller and two kids (or a double stroller and three kids!) Who wants to buy *another* stroller, especially when they're so expensive? I surely would like to avoid buying a triple stroller. Enter tag*a*long, a simple, fun way for kids to walk comfortably next to a stroller.
My kids aren't quite at the stage where they would hold onto the tag*a*long reliably. Heck, I can't even get them to follow me when I'm holding onto their hands myself, but by the time the new baby comes hopefully they'll be there. This could absolutely make it possible for me to keep the double stroller and forgo the extra expense of a triple. If one of the twins gets tired of walking, I would just switch them out. If all want to be riding, I would carry the baby in a sling, I guess! And when we have more kids IY"H this will be even more AMAZING!
- The tag*a*long is lead as well as bpa free, meets the new CPSC’s CPSIA standards, and it feels as though it's made of a very strong rubbery plastic.
- Attaching the tag*a*long requires no tools, takes seconds to install, and will fit on most strollers.
- This is a fantastic option for older siblings while keeping them close and safe.
- You can use this anywhere--parks, museums, grocery stores, malls, etc!
- The tag*a*long was designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA by a real mom and dad.
- It comes in four neat colors and has an adorable "toothy smile".
- The handle is big enough for kids of all ages, and there are no sharp edges.
- The tag*a*long is priced just right.
Cost: The tag*a*long is $9.99 + shipping ($$$).
Overall: I give the tag*a*long a 10/10!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Visit the tag*a*long website, comment here and tell me which color you would pick and who this would be for.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a tag*a*long! #Giveaway ends 8/18. http://bit.ly/bGKl3c
4) Become a fan of tag*a*long on Facebook.
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 8/4 or non-giveaway posts from before 7/28 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on August 18, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent two tag*a*longs free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.