Sep 15, 2010
9:39 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI love finding jewelry I like at a good price, and sometimes that's a difficult search. At Jewels By Park Lane, there's something for everyone--whether you're looking for inexpensive or fancy with many styles to choose from. They have watches, necklaces, bracelets, pierced earrings, clip-on earrings, rings, anklets, pins, and even things for men. I've seen prices as low as $8 and as high as over $400...so it's really a huge selection. Do you want to feel like royalty? Check out the amazing jewelry set that I received.
We were sent the Romantic Necklace and Earrings, and they are so gorgeous! Both pieces have a dainty silver chain adorned by lacy silver filigree-capped white faux pearls and faceted clear Swarovski crystal beads. The necklace is 16 inches long plus a 3-inch extension. The best part is, you can look like a million bucks but not spend that much to look that way. And when you put them on, you truly feel like a princess. It's so refreshing to have a jewelry store with a huge selection and prices that are affordable. I can find gifts here for every female in my family and each of us has completely different taste. My mother and I are very feminine and love flowers. My sister, however, looks at flowers and gags but loves the color blue and "swirls". I could even buy something for my hubby!
Cost: The Romantic Necklace is $37 ($$$) and the Romantic Earrings are $22 ($$$).
Overall: We give Jewels By Park Lane a 10/10!
buy something from Linda's Park Lane shop, for every purchase of $30 or more she will give you another piece of jewelry of the same value for only $12!
Linda Parish, our Park Lane representative, was amazing enough to send me two $25 gift certificates to her store for a giveaway...except they somehow got lost in my house. *sigh* So, I will be giving away the Romantic Necklace and Earrings I received. Should I find the gift certificates (please pray), I will choose winners from the valid entries here--even if it's weeks or months from now--and send them out. You never know, so be sure to enter!!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit Linda's Jewels By Park Lane website. Then, comment here and tell me about another piece of jewelry you would love to have.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Make a purchase of more than $30 from Linda's Jewels By Park Lane website for 10 additional entries!
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter to #win a Jewels by Park Lane necklace and earring set! #Giveaway ends 9/29. http://bit.ly/bQECsg
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/15 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/8 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on September 29, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Romantic Necklace and Earrings from Jewels by Park Lane free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.