Sep 18, 2010
4:16 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDLafayette Puzzle Factory sent us a Crayola Floor Puzzle, and it is so neat! It comes with a large Crayola chalk and your little one can color all over it. The puzzle erases with a dry cloth or chalk eraser, so you can have chalky fun indoors without the mess (ie no chalk on the floors, walls, etc.) Not only that, but it was voted Toy of the Year for puzzles from Creative Child Magazine! The puzzle itself has 48 pieces, so it's perfect for kids in 1st grade and up, and it comes in three great designs (Playground Fun, Space Zone and USA Map). The pieces are easy for kids to handle, and the puzzle really inspires creative play and learning. My kids won't be there for another few years, but when they are the right age I know they will love this!
I am so impressed with this puzzle! I personally love doing puzzles, and this one was engaging even for an adult. It's got nice big pieces, so it will be easy for a child to use, and I know my kids will get a kick out of coloring on it when they're older. It really is easy to clean off, so I don't need to worry about big messes or ruining the board. And what a cute design, too! This puzzle is good for all types of creativity, and I'm really looking forward to the twins playing with it.
Overall: We give Lafayette Puzzle Factory's Crayola Floor Puzzle a 10/10!
How would you like to win the same type of puzzle that I received?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit Lafayette Puzzle Factory's website. Then, comment here and tell me about another product you'd like to try.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a Crayola Floor Puzzle! #Giveaway ends 10/2. http://bit.ly/cdeL6x
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/18 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/11 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
12) Join Swagbucks using this link.
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on October 2, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Crayola Floor Puzzle free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.