Sep 21, 2010
11:50 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDMy Pillow Pets plush folding stuffed animals have been bringing smiles to the faces of all ages. The concept for the snuggly companions was the brainchild of a San Diego-based mother of two, who had grown tired of picking up stuffed animals strewn across her children’s rooms. What began with the simple goal of transforming a simple stuffed animal into a functional item for children has grown into an amazing jungle of popular retail and wholesale products."
Pillow Pets are both a pillow and a stuffed animal. Unfolded, the Pillow Pet looks and feels like a pillow. Then, you can velcro the bottom to make the ends look like feet...and now you have a stuffed animal!
We were sent a limited edition Patriotic Pillow Pet. Only 3,000 of these pets were made, so it's really special and looks super cool. The twins, and especially Dovid, LOVE their Patriotic Pillow Pet. We named him Colonel Flagg, after the crazy CIA agent on M*A*S*H. (I came up with that because this Pillow Pet looks just like an American flag--red, white and blue with stars--and because Colonel Flagg was insanely and freakishly patriotic.) The name stuck, and when I tell Dovid to go get Colonel Flagg, he goes right to the Pillow Pet. :-) The twins both love to hug Colonel Flagg, and Dovid will use it as a pillow at times (not for sleeping, don't worry). I seriously could not think of a better toy for these two. The Pillow Pet is indestructible--so they can't eat him, break him or rip him apart. He's even stayed pretty clean considering he's been all over the floor with Cheerio dust and worse. :-)
One thing I really love is that for every purchase of a Patriotic Pillow Pet, $5 will be donated to Scholarships for Military Children. As for other Pillow Pets, there are 18 animals to choose from including jungle animals, farm critters and sea creatures. It's the perfect gift for a child of any age!
- Patriotic Pillow Pets are $24.95 + shipping ($$$$).
- Regular Pillow Pets are $19.95 + shipping ($$$$).
Patriotic Pillow Pet??
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, you must follow this blog on Google Friend Connect. Then, visit the main Pillow Pets website, comment here and tell me about one item you'd like to get and who you would give it to this holiday season.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Subscribe to this blog via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a Patriotic Pillow Pet! #Giveaway ends 10/5. http://bit.ly/aBMFYu
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/21 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/14 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
12) Join Swagbucks using this link.
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on October 5, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Patriotic Pillow Pet free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.