Sep 5, 2010
9:22 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI'm always having trouble finding things in my purse. You know, the little stuff...chapstick, my keys, a pen, etc. That's why it's great to have a Buddy Case from Namaste.
Buddy Cases are the essential accessory for your little stuff - bring your Buddy along to tote your personal, crafting, or travel notions so you'll never be without. The Buddy Case features hidden magnetized interior walls to keep your metal items in place, a removable interior divider, and is made of the lush, animal-friendly faux leather that you've come to expect. With contrast stitching, solid construction, and snap button closure - everybody needs a Buddy!
I love how well-made these cases are, because I can imagine the kind of beating mine could take. I'm also really impressed that instead of using real leather, Namaste uses animal-friendly faux leather!! My only problem is that there's no way I'd be able to fit all of my little odds and ends into the Buddy Case...but that's because I'm crazy and want to take too many things in my purse. No matter how big my purse is, it's always too small. For someone more normal, Buddy Cases are the perfect size.
- Buddy Cases are small enough to fit in your purse easily but large enough to fit the things you really need to take along.
- They are made from animal-friendly faux leather and are solidly made.
- Buddy Cases come in nine different colors.
- Buddy Cases are somewhat expensive.
- The case might be a bit small for some people, like me, who tend to stuff their purses.
Overall: We give Namaste Buddy Cases a 9/10!
Buddy Case just like mine (in Hollywood Pink)?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Namaste website. Then, comment here and tell me about another product you'd love to own.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @namasteinc on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @namasteinc Buddy Case! #Giveaway ends 9/19. http://bit.ly/bZQ5Ti
5) Become a fan of Namaste on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/5 or non-giveaway posts from before 8/29 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on September 19, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Namaste Buddy Case free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.