Sep 8, 2010
4:12 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDAre your kids clamoring for a pet? Do they see celebrities carrying around little dogs in their purses and just *must* have one too? Well, now they can! With Noodle Head's Pawparazzi Pets, you get a tiny plush dog or cat and everything you'll need to be a "real" celebrity pet owner (a purse, leash, collar, blanket, celebrity magazine, matching mini note pad, and a pop-out trading card). You can also buy accessory packs such as Day at the Spa, Dream Birthday, Flower Fairy, and Winter Holiday to dress your pet for different activities.
We were sent Toby, a successful and passionate artist cat. I've actually always wanted a cat that looked just like this...black and white, cute face, long tail...but my hubby is allergic, so this is the best I'm ever going to get. The twins are a bit too young to play with this, since it's for ages 4+, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it for them for a little while. The cat is small enough to fit into her mini purse and is the perfect size for a little kid to tote around. She is soft and adorable, and I wish I could turn her into a real cat. We were also sent the Day at the Spa accessory kit, which includes a terry robe, slippers, eye mask, tote, and towel. So now my little Toby is all ready for a relaxing day at the spa, and boy do I wish I could join her there!
This is such a great toy for kids who love animals and would love to have a pet. It allows them to carry their pet around, unlike a real cat or dog, and you don't have to clean up after it or take it for walks. It's also much less expensive than owning a real pet. It's a fantastic gift idea for young kids, and I would highly recommend getting one!
- A Pawparazzi Pet Set is $20 + shipping ($$$$)
- A Pawparazzi Pet Accessory set is $13 + shipping ($$$$)
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Pawparazzi Pets website. Then, comment here and tell me which pet and accessory pack you would choose if you won.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @Pawparazzi on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @Pawparazzi Pet set and accessory pack! #Giveaway ends 9/22. http://bit.ly/9GBHbQ
5) Become a fan of Pawparazzi Pets on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/8 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/1 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on September 22, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Pawparazzi Pet sets free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.