Sep 22, 2010
4:09 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDNoodle Head makes Travel Buddies that are perfect for kids age 18 months and up. Travel Buddies are shaped like animals and are neck pillows designed to comfortably support children's heads so they can sleep comfortably in the car, on a train, on a plane or anywhere!
This is such a fantastic idea, and I am delighted to have one! Just this past weekend I was in the car with my twins and had forgotten the Travel Buddy, and my poor daughter had fallen asleep and her head was in the most uncomfortable position possible. I felt so bad for her, because she was slumped over with her head practically on her car seat's arm rest. With the Travel Buddy, I don't have to worry about her being uncomfortable any more. I also love how soft it is, and I really wish I could have one in my size! The lion is also adorable with the cutest face. I think I'm going to name him Aryeh--which means lion in Hebrew. Travel Buddies are made from 100% polyester (all new materials), and they're machine washable for easy cleaning. Make sure to get one for each of your kids!
Cost: Travel Buddies are $14.50 + shipping ($$$).
Overall: We give Travel Buddies a 10/10!
One very lucky reader will win their choice of a Black Bear, Frog, Hippo, Horse, Giraffe, Lion, Raccoon or Wolf Travel Buddy!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Noodle Head website. Then, comment here and tell me about another Noodle Head product you would love to try.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @NoodleHeadFun on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @NoodleHeadFun Travel Buddy! #Giveaway ends 10/6. http://bit.ly/auUaXe
5) Become a fan of Noodle Head on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/22 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/15 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on October 6, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a lion Travel Buddy free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.