Sep 1, 2010
10:05 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDTanner's Tasty Paste was created as a solution to both of these questions.
How do you think your kids would like a chocolate ice cream flavored toothpaste? And how would you like it if that toothpaste did not contain saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate or any artificial colors or flavors? Ahh...so Tanner's Tasty Paste did solve your questions! Plus, Tanner's Tasty Paste does contain fluoride and xylitol, a natural sweetener that can reduce plaque.
We first tested out Tanner's Tasty Paste in the Baby Bling flavor, because it does NOT contain fluoride and is safe for babies to swallow...which is something our twins will do since they are so young. It is supposed to taste like vanilla ice cream, and all I know is that is smells like vanilla ice cream and my daughter ate it right up. (Yeah, she doesn't brush so well...she more eats the toothpaste if she likes it.) We used to have such a difficult time getting the toothbrush near her mouth, but with Tanner's Tasty Paste there's no fighting!
My hubby and I then tested out the Cha Cha Chocolate flavor. Really, I mean where can you go wrong with chocolate ice cream flavored toothpaste?
- Tanner's Tasty Paste comes in two yummy flavors--vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream.
- The toothpastes are saccharin-, sodium lauryl sulfate-, and gluten-free.
- They also have no artificial colors or flavors.
- You can get toothpaste either with fluoride or without, depending on the age of your child.
- Tanner's Tasty Paste is flavored with Xylitol, a natural sweetener that can reduce plaque.
- Tanner's Tasty Paste is about three to four times as expensive as regular toothpaste when you factor in shipping costs.
Overall: We give Tanner's Tasty Paste a 9/10!
How would you like to win one tube of each flavor of Tanner's Tasty Paste?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Tanner's Tasty Paste website. Then, comment here and tell me what you love most about it.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TannersTasty on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win some @TannersTasty Paste! #Giveaway ends 9/15. http://bit.ly/98A8Bk
5) Become a fan of Tanner's Tasty Paste on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/1 or non-giveaway posts from before 8/25 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on September 15, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent four tubes of Tanner's Tasty Paste free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.