Sep 24, 2010
5:44 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDWhistle Stop Bedding has custom crib, twin, full and queen bedding sets as well as some children's furniture. They also make accessories to the bedding sets in matching fabric such as: changing pad sheets, Boppy pillows, mobiles, shopping cart seats, toy bags, and diaper stacker to name a very few. They have a large selection of fabrics to choose from, so you will definitely find a pattern that you love that will match the decor in any room.
We were sent a gorgeous Boppy pillow in the traditions fabric with pink minky on the back side. It is so soft, and we're really looking forward to using it with our new baby arriving in January. We have Boppy pillows for the twins now, and I couldn't imagine living without them, so I'm glad we'll have one just for the new baby.
I browsed around Whistle Stop Bedding's Etsy shop, and I love all of the different fabrics and sets available. If I had the money, I would totally spring for one of these since I know they are well made and better quality than sets you might find in a baby store. And with all of the different accessories you can get in the same fabric, you don't have to worry about matching your Boppy to your crib set to your lamp, etc. I'm really big on having things match, so not having to go nuts trying to coordinate different items in the nursery is awesome.
Cost: Whistle Stop Bedding's sets range in price from $475 - $1,299 + shipping ($$$$$).
Overall: We give Whistle Stop Bedding a 9/10!
Whistle Stop Bedding in their choice of fabrics!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit Whistle Stop Bedding's Etsy shop. Then, comment here and tell me which is your favorite bedding set.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a Whistle Stop Bedding Boppy pillow! #Giveaway ends 10/8. http://bit.ly/9ukD73
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 9/24 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/17 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
12) Join Swagbucks using this link.
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on October 8, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Whistle Stop Bedding Boppy pillow free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This giveaway is an Editors' Pick on Prizey!