Oct 23, 2010
8:45 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDAs you've probably figured out, I love feminine jewelry. I like jewelry that is delicate, not clunky; classic, not wild. BeadPod has just the kind of jewelry that makes my mouth water. They featuring a delectable array of handmade jewelry that's perfect for everyday wear yet unique with its feminine charm and simplicity. They sent me a gorgeous pink beaded bracelet, which is shown below in its box.
This bracelet is so pretty! The pink colors blend seamlessly together, and the bracelet itself is adjustable, so it can fit the smallest and largest of wrists. The bracelet appears professionally made with high quality beads and links. The large beads are actually freshwater pearls, and there are Swarovski crystals in between them. The best part is, this handmade bracelet costs less than $20 (shipping included)!
All of BeadPod's jewelry is made with the same care and elegance as this piece, so it was very difficult to choose my favorite. What a great place to buy gifts for your mom, sister, daughter, or really any female you know! The prices are very reasonable, everything is handmade, and the pieces themselves are just beautiful.
Cost: The jewelry ranges from $5 to $45, with almost all items less than $20. ($$) Shipping is included for some pieces and $3.00 for all others (with discounts on shipping multiple items together).
Overall: We give BeadPod a 10/10!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit BeadPod's Etsy shop. Then, comment here and tell me which piece of jewelry you would choose if you won.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Heart BeadPod's Etsy shop.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a piece of jewelry from BeadPod! #Giveaway ends 11/6. http://bit.ly/ahG5wq
5) Become a fan of BeadPod on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 10/22 or non-giveaway posts from before 10/15 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on November 6, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Strawberry Pink Pearl Bracelet from BeadPod free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.