Oct 4, 2010
3:06 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDDiamondEarrings.org you can get a pair of beautiful simulated diamond earrings, set in sterling silver for free and only pay $3.77 postage and handling.
Now I bet you're wondering if this is some kind of a scam, right? Well it's not. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on advertising promoting themselves, they're actually compensating YOU to get the word out for them. Simply mention their website anywhere on the web, whether it's on your twitter, facebook or myspace page, blog, youtube, etc., pay for postage, and receive your earrings. There are no hidden charges, further payments or "monthly membership" fees - just a one time payment for postage. Eventually they will be selling different types of earrings on their website, but for now they are concentrating on giving out these simulated diamond earrings.
To an untrained eye such as mine, you can't tell the difference between these earrings and real diamonds. They sparkle and come in a professional earring box, so you could easily give these as a gift. This is such a great pair of earrings for when you want to look great but don't want to spend the money to buy real diamonds. They are square cut and are the perfect size for stud earrings - big enough to look good and small enough not to take over your whole ear lobe. Being set in real sterling silver is also great, so you don't have to worry about the metal causing irritation to your ears. The only thing I would change is being able to choose your style of earring, since not everyone likes a square cut.
I also love how easy it is to order your earrings. They don't care where you mention them on the web, just as long as you do. It could be in a chat forum, on facebook, twitter, youtube, anything! Fill out their order form (including the information about the website where they were mentioned), put in your credit card info, and you can expect your earrings within 10 business days. The process just can't be simpler.
Cost: Get your pair of earrings for only $3.77! ($)
Overall: We give DiamondEarrings.org a 9.5/10!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Post about DiamondEarrings.org on your Twitter or Facebook and comment here with the link to that post.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter to #win a pair of earrings from DiamondEarrings.org! #Giveaway ends 10/18. http://bit.ly/9Zo2d6
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 10/4 or non-giveaway posts from before 9/27 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
12) Join Swagbucks using this link.
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 5 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 5 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on October 18, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a pair of simulated diamond earrings from DiamondEarrings.org free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.