Oct 29, 2010
4:51 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI generally don't like jewelry that is large or has many necklace strands, so I was a bit nervous going through the Just Jewelry By Jessica catalog. I thought, "Will there be something in here for me? I mean, I like everything so feminine and light and these pieces are so modern." I was delighted to find a necklace that, even though it has multiple strands, still struck me as being effeminate. It's the Blooming necklace pictured below...
I was happily surprised when I received this necklace! Even though it has several strands, it still looks good on me. Usually larger pieces look strange against my short torso, but this necklace is just beautiful. It was so refreshing to look in a catalog and find something that would suit me that I never would have tried before. It's like I opened up a whole new world of jewelry to myself! I also loved how every piece in the catalog was between $12 and $38, so it's right in my budget (and most people's budgets). The jewelry in the catalog changes with each new catalog, so you're sure to find something you like. All of the pieces are modern, with some being more "edgy". Everything in the catalog is fashionable and priced just right!
Cost: Most necklaces, such as my Blooming necklace, are $22. ($$$)
Overall: We give Just Jewelry By Jessica a 9/10!
How would you like to win a $25 gift certificate towards any piece of jewelry in the Just Jewelry By Jessica catalog?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, check out Just Jewelry by Jessica's catalog. Then, comment here and tell me which piece you would choose if you won.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter to #win a Just Jewelry by Jessica $25 gift certificate! #Giveaway ends 11/12. http://bit.ly/cf2Hbd
4) Become a fan of Just Jewelry by Jessica on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Follow Just Jewelry by Jessica's blog.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 10/29 or non-giveaway posts from before 10/22 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on November 12, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Blooming necklace free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.