Oct 27, 2010
9:46 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDThe twins aren't ready for potty training just yet, but I am so anxious for them to give me some "readiness" signs. It would be amazing not to have three children in diapers all at the same time, but I have a feeling that it will happen whether I want it to or not. When the twins are ready to begin potty training, I'm going to show them the Potty Pony Pals DVD and have them wear the underwear that goes along with it.
Potty Pony Pals can make your potty training experience more positive and fun than you've ever imagined with their new method designed especially for the toddler. It is a fact that small children (and even adults) learn much faster with visuals. Potty Pony Pals uses visuals to bridge the communication gap between parent and toddler and end the frustration of potty training.
Potty Pony Pals combines the image of Potty Pony sleeping on the inside of the training underwear with a 10 minute animated DVD telling the story of Potty Pony and how he likes to stay dry. They've created a positive, high-tech learning environment to teach your toddler to succeed.
The Potty Pony Pals kit contains two pairs of 100% organic cotton, made in the USA, potty training underwear. Inside the underwear in the area where wetness would occur is an image of Potty Pony sleeping. This is printed with a water-based, low-impact dye (like you would find on tagless t-shirts). On the outside of the underwear are polka dots resembling Potty Pony's spots. Watch the DVD with your toddler, and after your toddler has listened to their song and watched Potty Pony and his pals, he or she will know exactly what to do. Hand them their Toddie Dots (that's the underwear, and you can also just call them dots) and tell them to find Potty Pony sleeping. Have your child put them on and make sure to keep Potty Pony dry!!
This is such a fantastic idea! Kids really do learn better when they see something as well as hear it. I know I can't learn just by hearing, so why should I expect my child to do it? I also love how Potty Pony is on the inside of the underwear, so kids can see him when they put it on and take it off. The spotted design is appropriate for both boys and girls, so I will be able to use the underwear for both Chana and Dovid (and eventually for Baby 3!) Once the twins are ready and can understand the concept of going to the potty, I know that they will just love this underwear.
The fact that the underwear is made of 100% organic cotton makes me SO happy. I like to go organic whenever possible, and it feels so cushy soft. I wish they came in my size! Also great is that you can order extra pairs of underwear, and right now they're offering free shipping.
Cost: You can buy the Potty Pony Pals kit for $24.99. ($$$$)
Overall: We give Potty Pony Pals a 9.5/10!
Potty Pony Pals kit for their toddler!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Potty Pony Pals website. Then, comment here and tell me about one thing you learned there.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @PottyPonyPals on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @PottyPonyPals potty training kit! #Giveaway ends 11/10. http://bit.ly/cQDaeR
5) Become a fan of Potty Pony Pals on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 10/27 or non-giveaway posts from before 10/20 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on November 10, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Potty Pony Pals kit free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.