Nov 4, 2010
11:09 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDMy kids love stuffed animals. I mean REALLY love. My son will hug and squeeze his stuffed animals. My daughter loves to carry them around. It's so sweet! Their newest stuffed animal is a "Mischief Monkey" from Aurora. The 10" Mischief Monkey is part of Aurora's Dreamy Eyes Collection which features all new styling - soft & fluffy with lovable expressions!
They also sent us a "My Barnyard Friends" set that is part of the Baby Talk Collection. The set contains a cow, a pig, a duck and a rooster - all of whom make sounds! It's safe for kids of all ages, even infants.
The Dreamy Eyes Mischief Monkey is so cute it's unbelievable. Those eyes are just adorable and captivating; you can't help but hug him! He's incredibly soft and fluffy, and I seriously am thinking of keeping him all to myself. I may need to buy a few more of these Dreamy Eyes animals so the whole family will have one to cuddle that they don't have to share.
- The Dreamy Eyes Mischief Monkey is $13 + shipping. ($$$$)
- The My Barnyard Friends set is $23 + shipping. ($$$$$)
One very lucky reader will win either a Dreamy Eyes Mischief Monkey or a My Barnyard Friends set (your choice)!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Aurora website. Then, comment here and tell me about another product you'd love to try.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @yoohoofriends on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win an Aurora plush toy! #Giveaway ends 11/18. http://bit.ly/9mD1a6
5) Become a fan of Aurora on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 11/4 or non-giveaway posts from before 10/28 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on November 18, 2010 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the stuffed animals from Aurora free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.