Nov 15, 2010
5:40 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDBrilliant Lenses Eyeglass Cleaner is a premium eyeglass cleaner with SR-8 that adds a protective barrier to lenses. This barrier helps glasses to resist scratches and soiling from water, sweat, dust and dirt. (If you're curious, SR-8 is a Polimer Additive that reduces surface tension making cleaning easier each time it is used. It coats the lens leaving a protective barrier, improves scratch resistance and will not dry out protective coatings.) The solution also is both alcohol and ammonia free. It's good to use on ALL types of lenses, cell phones, computer monitors and mp3 player screens. The cleaner also comes with its own and optical microfiber cloth and carrying bag.
My husband put Brillant Lenses Eyeglass Cleaner to the test on his own glasses. I honestly have no idea if and when he ever cleans his glasses properly, so I knew that if this got off even some of the spots it would be a keeper. And I'm always willing to do whatever I can to make sure my hubby can actually see out of his glasses. :-)
In any case, Brillant Lenses removed most of the spots on his glasses, and he is now seeing the world more clearly. I also love how the solution creates a barrier to make the lenses more scratch and dirt resistant. Chana is constantly grabbing the glasses of of his face and getting her finger prints all over them. I'm terrified that one of these days she'll actually get them out of his hands and drop them on the floor (or worse). At least I know that if the lenses don't break hopefully they won't get scratched up either. The microfiber cloth is a fantastic addition to the package, and having the carrying case to keep everything together is perfect.
Cost: You can buy Brillant Lenses Eyeglass Cleaner from GetCleanersOnline.com for $7.99 + shipping. ($$$)
Overall: We give Brillant Lenses Eyeglass Cleaner a 10/10!
One very lucky reader will win a Brilliant Lenses Double Pack with microfiber cloth and carrying case!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
You must either become a fan of Brilliant Lenses on Facebook or follow @BrilliantLenses on Twitter. If you choose to become a fan on Facebook, be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you! Then, comment here and tell me which one you did (along with your Facebook/Twitter screenname).
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @BrilliantLenses on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname. (If you did this for the mandatory entry, you CANNOT do this for an additional entry.)
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter to #win a @BrilliantLenses eyeglass cleaner double pack! #Giveaway ends 11/29. http://bit.ly/aRPW0Z
5) Become a fan of Brilliant Lenses on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you! (If you did this for the mandatory entry, you CANNOT do this for an additional entry.)
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 11/15 or non-giveaway posts from before 11/8 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on November 29, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]