Nov 12, 2010
8:12 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDGigi Jewelry, I found some really stylish pieces of jewelry, like celebrities usually wear, but at an affordable price. They have everything from necklaces to rings, watches to sunglasses and everything in between. You're sure to find something you love that's within your budget.
The rings that Gigi Jewelry sent me are so neat! The first really cool thing about them is that they are both stretchy, so they can be worn by people with large and small fingers alike - no sizing necessary. The only problem with this is that if you do have large fingers and the ring is squeezing your finger, it can be uncomfortable. The rings are also so cute! I just adore the lady bugs, and the heart filigree ring is very feminine. I've never worn a two-fingered ring before, but I found that this ring is more comfortable than I was expecting it to be. It didn't restrict the movement of my fingers, and it looks very pretty.
- The Ladybug Charm Ring is $14.99 + shipping. ($$$)
- The Silver Filigree Heart Ring is $8.99 + shipping. ($$$)
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Gigi Jewelry website. Then, comment here and tell me about another piece of jewelry you'd love to own.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @gigishoponline on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a pair of @gigishoponline earrings! #Giveaway ends 11/26. http://bit.ly/9J4uEZ
5) Become a fan of Gigi Jewelry on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 11/12 or non-giveaway posts from before 11/5 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on November 26, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the rings from Gigi Jewelry free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.