Dec 28, 2010
11:24 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDDon't you hate the feeling when your ears pop? Or if you accidentally get fluid stuck in there? Have you ever wondered if there's an easy way to get the fluid out or stop the popping? Well with EarDoc, you'll never have to worry about how you're going to fix your ear pain and treat ear infection.
"Most common ear infections are caused by the narrowing and obstruction of the ear channel (Eustachian tube), which connects the middle ear with the mouth. The trapped fluids and air create pressure on the tympanic membrane resulting in a severe earache and possible hearing impairment. The EarDoc generates and transmits vibration waves. Due to its non-invasive design, the waves travel through the bone to the middle ear and open the Eustachian tube. The waves drain the trapped fluids and ease the pressure."
The EarDoc is SO easy to use that I wanted to show you with a video...enjoy!
So far no one in my family has needed to clear out ear fluid, so I can't tell you how effective it is, but I can tell that the vibration will do *something*. (Probably more than banging your palm against your head will...) I also think it's really neat that you can use the EarDoc on airplane flights, even during takeoff and landing, to ease the popping sensation.
Cost: You can buy the EarDoc for $55. ($$$$$)
Overall: We give the EarDoc a 9/10!
One very lucky reader will win an EarDoc!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the EarDoc website. Then, comment here and tell me about something you learned there.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @eardoc on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win an @eardoc! #Giveaway ends 1/11. http://bit.ly/i4V8Q0
5) Become a fan of EarDoc on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 12/28 or non-giveaway posts from before 12/21 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on January 11, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the EarDoc free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.