Dec 1, 2010
8:20 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDJewelry Payless has every type of jewelry you can imagine in all different styles. There are girly styles, which suit me, as well as more "modern" pieces. I've never seen such a large selection of quality jewelry at an affordable price.
Jewelry Payless sent me two gorgeous pieces of jewelry: a Silver Cubic Zirconia Open Star Mom Fashion Necklace and a Tiffany Inspired Mother's Day Heart Toggle Bracelet. I absolutely *love* both of these!!! The necklace is gorgeous and looks like I paid hundreds for it. I've gotten so many compliments on it, and I'm proud to wear my title of "Mom" in such a prominent place. The necklace is made of .925 sterling silver with cubic zirconia diamonds encrusting the open star. The word mom inside the star is also made of silver letters. The necklace comes with an adjustable rolo chain of up to 20". I highly prefer silver jewelery over gold, mainly because of the color, and the star is delicate enough for my small frame. I was a bit nervous that the cubic zirconia might look too flashy, but it is very tasteful and doesn't look overly done. It's an all-in-all fantastic necklace!
Tiffany Inspired Mother's Day Heart Toggle Bracelet is made of solid stainless steel bracelet with a heart and toggle link. The heart is laser engraved with the world "Mom" on the front and "A mother understands what a child does not say" on the back. I actually prefer this over a similar bracelet I have that's made of silver. The silver bracelet I own is tarnished beyond recognition, whereas this bracelet should not tarnish the way silver does. It also has a different, lighter feel to it, and the message on the heart is classic. That message is so, so true...there are so many times when I just know what the twins want even though their Daddy is completely stumped. This is such an amazing gift idea for Mother's Day, birthday, anniversary, or really any time.
Silver Cubic Zirconia Open Star Mom Fashion Necklace and Tiffany Inspired Mother's Day Heart Toggle Bracelet are $19.99 each + shipping. ($$$)
Overall: We give Jewelry Payless a 10/10!
One very lucky reader will win a $25 gift certificate to Jewelry Payless. And if you don't win (or even if you do), you can take 20% off of your next Jewelry Payless purchase with discount code "TWINNERS". (This code will only be good until 12/10/10!)
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit Jewelry Payless, then comment here and tell me about another of their pieces of jewelry you would love to own.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @JewelryPayless on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a $25 gift certificate to @JewelryPayless! #Giveaway ends 12/15. http://bit.ly/f5kjSw
5) Become a fan of Jewelry Payless on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 12/1 or non-giveaway posts from before 11/24 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess.
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on December 15, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the necklace and bracelet from Jewelry Payless free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.