Dec 23, 2010
9:30 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDdress from Pink Princess for Chana to wear. Pink Princess has outfits for all occasions for both boys and girls (but mostly for girls). They have flower girl dresses and accessories, First Communion dresses, Christening gowns, and holiday dresses. They also have kids costumes, pettiskirts and tutus, and boys formal clothes. I saw some adorable suits and tuxedos that I would LOOOOVE to buy for Dovid. He would look so incredibly cute!!!
Pink Princess has gorgeous formal attire for kids at prices that won't break the bank. The last thing you want to do is buy a $200 dress that will be worn once, and almost everything at Pink Princess is under $100 with many things just around $50, and there's free shipping! They also have some amazing sale items, like dresses under $35! The quality of the dress we received is also fantastic. The fabric is soft and won't irritate the skin, and I can tell that it's a dress that will last. Now I really wish I had a wedding to take her to, since we can't make it to the one in Israel due to my school vacation being the week prior. She will look like such a princess in this dress!
Cost: You can buy the Burgundy Stretch Velvet Top with Embossed Taffeta Skirt Dress for $34.99. ($$)
Overall: We give Pink Princess a 10/10!
How would you like to win a $15 gift certificate to Pink Princess?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Pink Princess website. Then, comment here and tell me about your favorite outfit.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @pinkprincess on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a $15 gift certificate to @pinkprincess! #Giveaway ends 1/6. http://bit.ly/hfmhsd
5) Become a fan of Pink Princess on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 12/23 or non-giveaway posts from before 12/16 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on January 6, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Burgundy Stretch Velvet Top with Embossed Taffeta Skirt Dress free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.