Dec 12, 2010
2:56 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDI'm prone to migraine headaches, and I've always wanted a vibrating head massager. I've seen them at the mall before and have been quite tempted to get one, but they were just too expensive. With the Ting Ting, you get the same scalp massage at a much more reasonable price. It stimulates acupressure points that give you a pleasurable goose-bumpy feeling while promoting the release of endorphins, the body’s own natural pain killers and relaxants.
I love getting massages, and every once in a while I pay the money for a professional masseuse. My favorite part of getting a massage is when the masseuse does my scalp. I think it probably has to do with the fact that I am prone to getting headaches that having my scalp massaged feels sooooo good. The Ting Ting massages millions of nerve endings in your scalp and produces stress relieving, brain awakening endorphins. No wonder I love it so much!
The Ting Ting is very easy to use. Just put the batteries in, unfold the prongs and press the button. One problem I had is that the batteries they sent me didn’t work, but when I used my own batteries I had no trouble. The other issue is that the prongs move so readily that I needed to keep moving them so they would be evenly distributed across my scalp. Other than that, it was great! The prongs felt so good on my head, and it could really be used without the vibrating motion as well. I could easily become addicted...
You can use the Ting Ting on more places than just your head, too. It can increase blood circulation, relax stressed muscles and relieve aches and pains almost anywhere on your body! Some great places to try are your elbow, shoulder, knee, and ankle. You can also position the prongs in a “rake” for use on the back and neck. I can’t wait for my hubby to use this on my back...it’s going to feel so good!
The instructions say to only use the Ting Ting for five minute sessions, which I can definitely understand. As amazing as the Ting Ting feels, your scalp gets “tired” if you try to use it for too long. I don’t really know how else to explain the feeling, but I think five minutes (or less) is the perfect time frame for a good scalp massage. It is so relaxing, too! I could honestly fall asleep if someone was giving me a massage with the Ting Ting.
Cost: You can buy the Ting Ting Electric Scalp Massager for $11.75 from Amazon.com. ($$)
Overall: We give the Ting Ting Electric Scalp Massager a 9/10!
How would you like to win a Ting Ting Electric Scalp Massager?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Comment here and tell me which part of your body gets the most tensed when you're stressed (ie where you would love to get massaged - and keep it clean!)
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a Ting Ting Electric Scalp Massager! #Giveaway ends 12/26. http://bit.ly/fqqWQ7
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 12/12 or non-giveaway posts from before 12/5 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Enter my Baby Pool and comment here with the name you used to guess. (This will only be open until 12/16!)
12) Join Swagbucks using this link.
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on December 26, 2010 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Ting Ting Electric Scalp Massager free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Product Review & Giveaway Disclosure Sponsored by Tomoson.com