Jan 21, 2011
3:37 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSED4moms Cleanwater Infant Tub solves these problems for you.
First of all, there's a built in thermometer, so you never have to worry about water being too cold or too hot. Babies have sensitive skin, so they hate bathing in cold water more than you do. And water that’s too hot is no good, either. The tub’s built-in digital thermometer makes it easy to set a perfect temperature every time.
Most infant tubs hold a small amount of water that gets dirty and cold during bathing. The Cleanwater Infant Tub has a special hole in the side to drain out dirty water, and the tub is constantly being filled with fresh, clean water from the tap. Clean water ﬂows into a reservoir before entering the bathing area, so you never have to rinse your baby in the dirty, soapy water she’s been sitting in. There’s also a rinse cup that securely locks into either of two cupholders and is perfectly sized for the Clean Water Reservoir.
I am in LOVE with my Cleanwater Infant Tub. The tub fits right into my kitchen sink (and can even be used in double basin sinks), and it can be used for babies from birth to approximately 6 months. When I bathe the baby, I am completely reliant on the temperature gauge, because I have no idea what would be a good water temperature for her. I just keep my eye on the thermometer so I know she's comfortable. There are also two different drain heights, so I can keep the water at a safe level for her now and then have a slightly higher level as she gets bigger. Also, having the dirty water drain out is essential. The very first time I gave her a bath in the tub, she peed. Luckily, I knew that that water was on its way out and clean water already replacing it. So I was able to continue giving her a bath without any concern.
The Cleanwater Infant Tub truly makes bath time easy, and it's even won numerous awards (The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval, the iParenting Media Award, and the Mom’s Best Award). I highly recommend buying this tub to use for your baby!
Cleanwater Infant Tub from Amazon.com for $39.95. ($$$$)
Overall: We give the 4moms Cleanwater Infant Tub a 10/10!
Cleanwater Infant Tub from 4moms!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit 4moms online. Then, comment here and tell me about another of their products you'd love to try.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @4moms on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @4moms Cleanwater Infant Tub! #Giveaway ends 2/4. http://bit.ly/hz3HaY
5) Become a fan of 4moms on Facebook!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Sign up to become a 4moms Insider.
10) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
11) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
12) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
13) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 1/21 or non-giveaway posts from before 1/14 WILL BE DELETED.)
14) Join Swagbucks using this link.
15) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on February 4, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the continental US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the 4moms Cleanwater Infant Tub free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.