Jan 9, 2011
5:45 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDPink Chicken sells clothes for girls that are both modern and modest.
I am in love with this store! They have the most adorable bohemian styles with many items having long sleeves. There are also lots of skirts (as well as pants) and dresses that will look so adorable on Chana and Tzipora. Pink Chicken sent us the dress shown above in size 4Y, so I'm saving it for my girls to wear when they get older (and are required to wear only dresses and skirts). The cloth is incredibly soft, and I wish they had dresses in my size!! Their tops and skirts/pants mix and match, so you'll always have a cute outfit for your little girl. Best of all, their prices are reasonable. I hate paying big bucks for outfits that my kids are going to get food stains all over, so being able to buy a dress for under $50 is amazing (as many places that sell long sleeved dresses charge $100+).
Cost: You can buy the ginger dress that we were sent for $29 + shipping. ($$$)
Overall: We give Pink Chicken a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win a dress from Pink Chicken for your little girl?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Pink Chicken website. Then, comment here and tell me about your favorite clothing item.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a dress from Pink Chicken! #Giveaway ends 1/23. http://bit.ly/feBQBF
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 1/9 or non-giveaway posts from before 1/2 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Join Swagbucks using this link.
12) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on January 23, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the ginger dress from Pink Chicken free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.