Jan 24, 2011
12:35 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDPlein Air Life, they pride themselves on finding the best and freshest ingredients. They want to bring the essence of nature into our lives and with that essence provide as many people as possible a means to capture one perfect moment. "Plein air” literally translates as “open air”. Plein air artists paint in the open air and strive to experience the fullness of a single moment and capture the perfect essence of that moment with light and color. Similarly, at Plein Air Life they have a passion to produce handmade products that allow you to capture the essence of a perfect moment. Their palette comes from the best ingredients on earth, and their masterpiece is the serene feeling you have when using their products, confident that they are not only pleasing to the senses, but healthy for your body.
Plein Air Life sent us their Lavender Rosemary Body Lotion and Clove Lemongrass Lip Balm to try. The Lavender Rosemary Body Lotion smells sooooooo good. It's made with sweet almond oil, mango butter, sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil, avocado oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, and vitamin E. Mango butter is one of their special ingredients that you won't find in many lotions. It gives their lotions a thicker and longer-lasting structure than mass-produced lotions. Jojoba oil is almost identical to the natural oils that healthy skin produces, so it is absorbed much deeper than other oils. Also, there is never any petroleum in any of their products! The lotion isn't greasy, and it is absorbed very quickly. My body feel so soft and nourished after I use this lotion, too.
The Clove Lemongrass Lip Balm has such a pleasant odor with no discernible taste. It's made with palm kernel oil, mango butter, avocado butter, sunflower oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, and vitamin E. The lip balm goes on smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized for hours. They also sell lip blush, which is a gourmet lip balm that adds just a blush of glimmering color to your lips while moisturizing them.
Plein Air Life also sells handmade soap, 3-wick candles, glass candles, travel candles, votive candles, sugar scrubs, body sprays, body balms, and essential oils. There are so many goodies in so many delicious fragrances - I can't even begin to name all of them!
- The Lavender Rosemary Body Lotion is $14 for 8oz ($$$$$)
- The Clove Lemongrass Lip Balm is $3.75 ($$$$$)
How would you like to win a body lotion and lip balm from Plein Air Life (winner's choice of scents)?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Plein Air Life website. Then, comment here and tell me about another of their products you'd like to try.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @pleinairlife on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a body lotion & lip balm from @pleinairlife! #Giveaway ends 2/7. http://bit.ly/eAhfCk
5) Become a fan of Plein Air Life on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 1/24 or non-giveaway posts from before 1/17 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on February 7, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the body lotion and lip balm from Plein Air Life free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.