Feb 21, 2011
11:11 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDBaby Dipper bowl helps toddlers, like my twins, learn to feed themselves. The triangular shape, slanted interior, non-slip base, and transparent sides work together to aid in the collection of the food inside with only one hand, this can help parents who are feeding younger children by leaving their other hand free to tend to other tasks. It makes mealtimes fun and clean for all.
This is such a great bowl set! The spoon and fork are made to perfectly fit into the contours of the bowl, and the slanted inside makes it easy for toddlers (and parents) to fill up the spoon. The transparent sides make it easy to see how much food is left in the bowl, and I also love how it's BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free. The twins really enjoyed using the Baby Dipper, although they made a mess anyway. (They are toddlers, after all...mealtime doesn't count unless there's food all over.)
Cost: You can buy the Baby Dipper Feeding Set for $9.95 on Amazon.com. ($$$$)
Overall: We give the Baby Dipper a 9.5/10!
Baby Dipper Feeding Set!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Baby Dipper website. Then, comment here telling us something you learned on the website.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @BabyDipper on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble)
5) Become a fan of Baby Dipper on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway (making sure to link to the giveaway page). Please comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 2/19 or non-giveaway posts from before 2/12 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on March 7, 2011 at midnight.
Previous recipients of Baby Dipper bowls (in giveaways or for reviews) are not eligible to win this giveaway. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Baby Dipper free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.