Feb 14, 2011
1:51 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
Duffle Your Bag sells pre-packed hospital labor bags with all of your labor and delivery essentials. It was created to help women around the country during one of the most stressful times in a woman’s life, giving birth. Many times women have anxieties about when and what to pack in their hospital labor bags. At Duffle Your Bag they have taken some of the stress from expecting mothers by providing pre-packed labor bags. They also include a check list with all of the items that they have checked off for you. In addition, the list has other items that you may want to personally add to your labor bag as well. They also cater to each person’s budget by offering a range of prepared hospital labor bags from Economy to Luxury, and they make great baby shower gifts!
The Economy Labor Bag comes with:
- Custom Logo Duffle Bag (Size: 23-7/8" (top) x 15-1/4" x 8-1/4")
- Fleece Robe
- Toiletry Bag
- Toothpaste and Toothbrush
- Shower Cap
- Body Wash
- Lip Balm
- 8 Sanitary Pads
- Labor Bag Check List
- Personalized SPECIAL DELIVERY letter
- Baby Set: Shirt, Pant, Hat, Booties and Stuffed toy
- Terry Cloth Robe (instead of the Fleece Robe)
- Address Book and Pen
- Custom Logo Canvas Duffle Bag (instead of the plain Custom Logo Duffle Bag)
- Superfine Microfiber Robe (instead of the Terry Cloth Robe)
- Matching Microfiber Slippers (instead of the plain slippers)
- Nursing Night Gown
- Nursing Pads
- Baby Blanket
- Labor Coach Bag
- Baby Take Home Outfit
- Black Travel Bag
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Brush and Comb
- Shaving Gel
- Pink Travel Bag
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
This is such an amazing bag. I don't even think I thought to pack a toothbrush and toothpaste, and we completely forgot about the going home outfit for the baby. Having a robe and slippers was totally essential. I couldn't find my old slippers anywhere in my house, and my usual robe wouldn't have covered my belly to save my life. It really had everything I wouldn't have remembered but needed once I was at the hospital. And if you use up the mouth wash or toothpaste, you can get a sample size at any drug store to replenish. I'm planning to keep everything in there so I'm ready for the next time around and won't have to pack while I'm in labor. (Don't worry...no plans for baby #4 for another few years!)
Duffle Your Bag is a fantastic baby shower gift, and it's something that every pregnant woman needs.
- The Economy Labor Bag is $49.95 + shipping. ($$$$)
- The Standard Labor Bag is $69.95 + shipping. ($$$$$)
- The Luxury Labor Bag is $189.95 + shipping. ($$$$$)
- The Labor Coach Bag is $15 + shipping. ($$$)
How would you like to win a Duffle Your Bag pre-packed labor bag?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Duffle Your Bag website. Then, comment here and tell me your favorite thing about these pre-packed labor bags.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @DuffleYourBag on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a @DuffleYourBag pre-packed labor bag! #Giveaway ends 2/28. http://bit.ly/dQiX4b
5) Become a fan of Duffle Your Bag on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 2/14 or non-giveaway posts from before 2/7 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on February 28, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a Duffle Your Bag Standard Labor Bag free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.