Feb 8, 2011
8:49 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDRowbike is an innovative new bike that has been created by Rollerblade founder and inventor Scott Olson that is giving fitness enthusiasts across the country a unique way to spice up their workout and get outdoors – giving riders twice the workout in half the time.
For most American’s, rowing is often something that’s done in a health club or a basement on a stationary rowing machine. With Rowbike, fitness enthusiasts can enjoy the benefits of two of the leading low-impact, high intensity cardiovascular workouts that effect a wide range of muscle groups. Seen as an ideal cross training tool, it provides an unmatched upper body workout.
While it may look like a bike, Rowbike is no ordinary bike; its motion comes not from pedaling but from rowing. Rowbike works the upper body, core and lower body all while providing a great cardio workout. And because of the fully adjustable 7-speeds, Rowbike is extremely versatile and can take on significant hills. One of the reasons Rowbike has been recognized as one of the best overall fitness machines is because benefits include muscle strengthening, stretching, improved posture and an amazing calorie burn.
What a new and exciting concept! Bicycling is a great workout, but it only works the lower half of your body. With Rowbike, you get a full-body workout with low impact. This is great for people with knee injuries who have trouble with bicycles. It's also better than indoor bikes because you're rowing against wind resistance. It targets your abs and back muscles, so you do two times the workout in half the time! You can lose weight and burn fat quicker while cross training your body. Not only does it have amazing health benefits, but it's also gentle on your body and easy to use.
- The 720 Sport model is $1,347 + shipping. ($$$$$)
- The 720 Ladies Sport model is $1,188 + shipping. ($$$$$)
- The 726 King model is $1,449 + shipping. ($$$$$)
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Comment here and tell me about your current exercise routine.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @rowbike on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet the following message once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet.
@TheTwinners has great #giveaways! Enter today to #win a $50 off coupon for @rowbike! #Giveaway ends 2/22. http://bit.ly/ft0Z9g
5) Become a fan of Rowbike on Facebook, and be sure to let them know that The Twinners sent you!
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
9) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
10) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments).
11) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 2 additional entries (be sure to leave two separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
12) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 2/8 or non-giveaway posts from before 2/1 WILL BE DELETED.)
13) Join Swagbucks using this link.
14) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on February 22, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
No compensation was received to write this review sponsored by Tomoson.com. All opinions expressed are my own.
I was given this review opportunity by Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson product review & giveaway disclosure.