Mar 7, 2011
11:50 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
I actually can't use most regular baby carriers because I'm so short. I tried a sling-type carrier with the twins, and it just didn't fit (and then later was recalled). This time around, I found the So Nurturing Baby Wrap and immediately fell in love. It's super easy to tie, and you can wear the baby in several different ways. (I was rushing and didn't tie it 100% properly for the pictures, but you get the idea!)
When carrying the baby, I prefer to wear her facing out, because then her head can rest on my chest and it won't bobble as much. I can also wear her facing in and cover her with part of the fabric that goes over my shoulder for a more secure fit. When I'm nursing, I can put her sideways (which is not secure for walking around, but it's perfectly fine when you're sitting to breastfeed).
Also great about this wrap is that it comes in many different colors, and mine even has different patterns on either side (one side is polka dots and the other is stripes). The fabric is very soft and the perfect thickness. I never feel like there's too much fabric (or too little), and the cloth is just right for any temperature. You can even buy an adorable hat that matches your wrap!
Cost: You can buy a So Nurturing Baby Wrap for $40 - $55 + shipping ($$$$).
Overall: We give the So Nurturing Baby Wrap a 9.5/10!
So Nurturing Baby Wrap!
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the So Nurturing website. Then, comment here and tell me what your favorite fabric color/style is.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble)
4) Become a fan of So Nurturing on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway (making sure to link to the giveaway page).
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 3/7 or non-giveaway posts from before 2/28 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Join Swagbucks using this link.
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on March 21, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent a So Nurturing Baby Wrap free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.