Mar 30, 2011
1:01 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDBuildASign! I took some pictures of them so you can see. The top is the bumper sticker and the bottom is the decal. (The picture of the decal didn't come out so well - the background is clear so I put a piece of cardboard behind it, and the flash gives off a white spot.) I can't wait to put these on my car!!
bumper stickers, though. They also do magnetic signs, banners, license plates, and all other different types of signs. Everything is completely personalized, so you can put whatever design you want onto the signs. I chose to have my blog header on my bumper sticker and then added the website address onto the design. They also give discounts if you're ordering in large quantities, that way you don't break the bank just because you need 100 bumper stickers for an event!
I really enjoyed making my designs, and the website makes it super easy. They have templates that you can use to design your custom sign, which I used to help form my bumper sticker and window decal. As you can see, they both turned out fantastic!
Cost: Varies by product type and quantity ordered. Check out the BuildASign website for details.
Overall: We give BuildASign a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win 20 customized bumper stickers?!?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the BuildASign website. Then, comment here and tell me about your favorite product that they offer.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble)
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Follow my personal blog, Elana's Musings.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways and/or commenting on a non-giveaway post (1 additional entry per CURRENT OPEN giveaway/non-giveaway post, and make sure to leave separate comments for each. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 3/30 or non-giveaway posts from before 3/23 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 4 additional entries), and you can do this once per day and make sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Make sure to comment 4 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on April 13, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent 10 window decals and 20 bumper stickers from BuildASign free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.