Apr 13, 2011
11:15 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
Colortime Crafts and Markers sells all the supplies you'll need to do a creative project with the children in your life. It's a great activity to do at parties or just for entertainment on a rainy day. You can make colorful t-shirts, pillowcases, tote bags or even backpacks! And there are so many designs to choose from.
Colortime Crafts and Markers also has a weekly Facebook contest. They randomly draw names of 3 lucky fans who each receive a special craft package, which includes a Colortime color-your-own "Recycle Tote Bag" and three special permanent Colortime Fabric Markers. All you have to do to be eligible is to "like" Colortime Crafts and Markers on Facebook. The winners' Facebook names are posted each Monday on the Colortime Crafts and Markers Facebook page.
I had so much fun coloring my tote bag! I put a piece of paper toweling inside the tote, just in case the color would run through, but honestly it barely even made marks on the paper towels. The markers are permanent, but they don't have the strong smell of permanent markers...which means I could color my whole bag and not walk away with a headache. They're also non-toxic and washable, so you can put your newly colored t-shirt, tote bag, or whatever into the wash and you don't have to worry about the colors running and ruining everything in the laundry. But don't worry, you can wash the marker off of your hands quite easily (just don't get any on your clothes!!)
What I really like about the bag is that the black lines are thick enough that I can actually color inside them with the big fabric markers with no bleeding outside the lines. I'm not a particularly artistic person, but I think my tote bag came out looking great! I will totally buy some fun things for the twins to create when they're a bit older...maybe for their 4th or 5th birthday. What a neat activity and a great gift, too!
- The Recycle Tote Bag is $4.75 + shipping. ($$$)
- A pack of six Fabric Markers is $12.00 + shipping. ($$$$$)
One very lucky reader will win a tote bag and three fabric markers from Colortime! And if you don't win (or even if you do), you can take 15% off of your next order from Colortime with the coupon code below. But be quick! It's only good until 4/22/11.
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the Colortime website. Then, comment here and tell me what product of theirs you'd love to color with their fabric markers.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
4) Become a fan of Colortime on Facebook.
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 4/13 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Sign up for Listia and become my "fan" for 5 additional entries. Once you complete your first auction on Listia, you get 10 additional entries! (If you do both, you get 15 additional entries, and be sure to leave either five, ten or fifteen separate comments.)
12) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 3 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 3 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on April 27, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We received the tote bag and fabric markers from Colortime Crafts and Markers free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.