Apr 2, 2011
10:56 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
The Hair Coverings Store, where they sell everything from snoods and bandanas to headbands and other hair accessories. I really love their selection, and they have something for everyone. Whether you're an Orthodox Jew fully covering your hair or a cancer patient looking for hair loss coverings, I'm sure you'll find something that fits your needs.
The Hair Coverings Store sent me the Black Long Crochet Belgium Snood pictured above, and it is my new favorite go-to hair covering. The two main things that I really love about this snood is the fact that it's comfortable and adjustable. There's a gadget in the back that allows me to make the snood tighter or looser on my head, so I never need to worry about it giving me a headache because it's too tight. The next time I'm in the market for a snood, I'm going to check here before going to my prior favorite snood store!
Light Brown Wig and Scarf Grip Comfort Band. It goes under wigs to secure them to your head without clips or combs. I usually don't wear wigs only because they itch my head and the combs hurt like crazy. If I had something to make them less itchy, I'd wear wigs every day!
- The Black Long Crochet Belgium Snood is currently on sale for $22.49. ($$$)
- The Light Brown Wig and Scarf Grip Comfort Band is currently on sale for $19.59. ($$$$)
How would you like to win a box of surprise Hair Accessories worth $25 from The Hair Coverings Store?!?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit The Hair Coverings Store. Then, comment here and tell me which items you would love to have.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @haircoverings on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
5) Become a fan of The Hair Coverings Store on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 4/2 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 3 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 3 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on April 16, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We were sent the Black Long Crochet Belgium Snood from The Hair Coverings Store free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.