Apr 18, 2011
12:15 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDSnapily, you can create a personalized photo card for any occasion for the same price as one you get in the store! If you want to buy in multiple quantities, you'll even spend less at Snapily!! Check out the adorable card I made for Shmuel for his birthday/Father's Day.
The hologram card came in an envelope that's ready to be addressed, although I'll be able to hand it to my hubby directly in June. It is super adorable, too! I love how he can have two pictures of our little baby in one compact card. He will absolutely flip when I give it to him (pun intended).
This is so much better than buying a card at the store. I'm going to go and make cards for everyone in the family for their birthdays, keep them at home and then send them each out when the time comes. It's so easy to make the cards at Snapily, and I don't even have to leave the house to go searching for cards at the store that are "ok" at best.
Cost: Photo cards are $2.99 - $3.99 depending on the quantity ordered, and there's free shipping for orders over $30! ($$$)
Overall: We give Snapily a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win a $15 gift certificate to Snapily?!?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, you must visit the Snapily website. Then, comment here and tell me about which product you'd love to get personalized.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
4) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
6) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
7) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
8) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
9) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 4/18 WILL BE DELETED.)
10) Sign up for Listia and become my "fan" for 5 additional entries. Once you complete your first auction on Listia, you get 10 additional entries! (If you do both, you get 15 additional entries, and be sure to leave either five, ten or fifteen separate comments.)
11) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 3 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 3 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on May 2, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We received a personalized 3D photo card from Snapily sponsored by Tomoson.com free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson product review & giveaway disclosure.