Apr 7, 2011
7:33 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
I'm always looking for diet-friendly snacks that are easy to eat and actually taste good. Check out this neat video that features real people speaking with Hungry Girl (aka Lisa Lillien) about Yoplait Fiber One yogurt and their search for tasty diet snacks.
I love eating yogurt for a yummy snack. It has calcium and vitamins A & D, is low in calories with zero fat, so what could be bad? And with only 8 grams of net carbs, I'm looking forward to adding it back into my diet in the later stages of Atkins.
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
Comment here and tell us when you would eat Yoplait Fiber One yogurt. (ie what time of day, activity, meal, etc.)
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @YoplaitYogurt on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
5) Become a fan of Yoplait Yogurt on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 4/7 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 3 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 3 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on April 21, 2011 at midnight.
The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
Yoplait Fiber One provided us with the free prize pack, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.