May 2, 2011
8:34 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDSince I've been on my diet, I've been trying to keep track of exactly how much I'm eating. This can be really difficult, because estimating how much of something you're eating takes skill...something I don't have. :-) That's why I was super excited to try the EatSmart Kitchen Scale!
I have had so much fun using my scale! It helps me make perfect berry smoothies, get an exact serving size of almonds, and much more. It's super easy to use, and I think every dieter should have one!
Cost: You can buy the EatSmart Kitchen Scale for $25 from Amazon.com. ($$$$)
If you buy a scale using the link above, 100% of the proceeds this month will go to National Fibromyalgia Association!
Overall: We give the EatSmart Kitchen Scale a 9.5/10!
How would you like to win an EatSmart Kitchen Scale in your choice of color (white, red, silver, black chrome or white chrome)?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit the EatSmart website. Then, comment here and tell me about another product of theirs you'd love to try.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @eatsmartscales on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
5) Become a fan of EatSmart on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 5/2 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Sign up for Listia and become my "fan" for 5 additional entries. Once you complete your first auction on Listia, you get 10 additional entries! (If you do both, you get 15 additional entries, and be sure to leave either five, ten or fifteen separate comments.)
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 2 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 2 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on May 16, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We received an EatSmart Kitchen Scale free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.