May 16, 2011
2:41 PM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDAs you know, I keep my hair covered at all times. I do own a few wigs, but I generally don't wear them because the wig hair gets in my face or becomes unruly. Wigs are almost impossible to style, and I had not found a way to clip it up that looked nice and would actually stay. Then I was introduced to Lilla Rose, a company that creates different types of hair clips (and more). They started with their own Flexi Hair Clip and have expanded to Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, and Bobby Pins. They also sell Eyeglass Holders, Badge Holders, Necklaces, and Earrings.
Tree of Life Flexi Hair Clip, and love it! Not only is the design beautiful, but the clip actually holds my wig's hair without slipping. I tried it with a pony tail and a half pony (both pictured below), and using the clip was so easy. Now I have something that I can wear to keep my wig hair back without sacrificing style or my budget.
sizing and styling videos. This way you will better understand how the clips work and to know which size is best for your hair type (thin and slippery, thick and coarse, etc.) and hair style. I chose a medium, because I will generally be doing pony tails and half ponies, and my wig's hair isn't very thick.
Cost: Prices vary, but the medium Tree of Life Flexi Clip is $14 + shipping. ($$$)
Overall: We give Lilla Rose a 9/10!
How would you like to win an item of your choice from Lilla Rose??
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit Denise Martin's Lilla Rose shop. Then, comment here and tell me about what you would choose if you won. (Please include the name of the exact design.)
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Follow @DeniseLillaRose on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
5) Become a fan of Denise Martin/Lilla Rose on Facebook.
6) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
7) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
8) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
9) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
10) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
11) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 5/16 WILL BE DELETED.)
12) Sign up for Listia and become my "fan" for 5 additional entries. Once you complete your first auction on Listia, you get 10 additional entries! (If you do both, you get 15 additional entries, and be sure to leave either five, ten or fifteen separate comments.)
13) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 2 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 2 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on May 30, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We received a Tree of Life Flexi Clip free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.