May 20, 2011
12:34 AM | Posted by Elana | Edit Post
CLOSEDA Lucky Horseshoe. This time around, I wanted to get something special for the twins, and I chose a personalized growth chart to install on the wall just outside their bedroom. It looks like the one pictured below, except the colors are different and it says "Twinners" at the top.
After I put up the decal I could tell that the vinyl was high quality and not going to peel off of the walls. And it's so thin that you can barely tell it's not painted onto the walls when you run your hands over it. If you were to ask someone, I don't think they'd be able to tell that it wasn't put up by a "professional," either. And for someone that's not particularly good at crafy things, that's saying a lot!
The owner of A Lucky Horseshoe was nice enough to answer some questions about herself and her shop so we could all get to know her better.
Where are you from and a little about yourself?
I'm from WA, and I'm a horse person. I own a morgan mare, and I love to do horse shows!
When did you start making the items in your shop?
I started my shop in November of 2009.
How did you decide the name for your shop?
I always wanted to name my own barn A Lucky Horseshoe, but this is the closest I could get.
What is your favorite thing about owning your shop and being a seller?
My favorite thing about owning my shop is the feeling of getting a gift when I get an order.
What inspires you to create such beautiful pieces?
We make things that bring smiles to our faces!
What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
The 'Eat My Dust DUDE' barrel racer decal, because it makes me smile and I think its true.
Is there anything new you plan to add to your shop?
I have no idea. Usually things just pop in my head and I put it in my shop.
Anything else you would like to let us know?
This was my 1st internet store, and now we have 4. The more the merrier!
Are there any other places on the net we that we can find you?
I have shops on etsy.com, shophandmade.com, amazon.com, ecrater.com, and my own website: www.aluckyhorseshoe.com
Cost: You can buy a personalized growth chart like mine for $16 + shipping. ($$$)
Overall: We give A Lucky Horseshoe a 10/10!
How would you like to win a $25 gift certificate to A Lucky Horseshoe!?
Mandatory entry: (if you do not do this, the rest of your entries do not count!)
First, visit A Lucky Horseshoe. Then, comment here and tell me what you'd choose if you won.
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comments for each entry. One additional entry per action unless otherwise stated.)
1) Publicly follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or subscribe via RSS feed.
2) Add A Lucky Horseshoe to your favorites on Etsy.
3) Follow @TheTwinners on Twitter and comment here with your Twitter screenname.
4) Tweet about this giveaway once per day and comment here each time with the permalink to your tweet for 1 additional entry per tweet. (Please use the following retweet button - click where it says "tweet", not on the number bubble and make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page)
5) Become a fan of The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway using the link below (make sure it's linking directly to the giveaway page). Then, comment here with the permalink to your Facebook wall post.
6) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
7) Subscribe to The Twinners emails and comment here after you've confirmed your subscription.
8) Blog about this giveaway, make sure to directly link to this post and comment here with the URL for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments).
9) Add my button to your blog and comment with the URL of your blog for 5 additional entries (be sure to leave five separate comments). Make sure you have my updated button or your entries don't count!!
10) Get an unlimited number of additional entries for entering other The Twinners giveaways, and make sure to leave separate comments for each giveaway entered. Any comments for giveaways that are closed as of 5/20 WILL BE DELETED.)
11) Sign up for Listia and become my "fan" for 5 additional entries. Once you complete your first auction on Listia, you get 10 additional entries! (If you do both, you get 15 additional entries, and be sure to leave either five, ten or fifteen separate comments.)
12) Vote for this blog by clicking each of the following icons for 1 additional entry per click (a total of 2 additional entries). You can do this once per day, and be sure to comment on all giveaways you're in! Please comment 2 times every day that you click to let me know you clicked for each one.
This giveaway will close on June 3, 2011 at midnight.
You must live in the US or Canada to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Make sure to leave me your email address with at least one of your entries so I can email you if you win. If your email address is on your blogger profile or on your blog that's fine too. If I cannot find your email address, I will mention that when I post the winner of the giveaway, and you'll have 48 hours to email me or another winner will be drawn.
We received the personalized growth chart free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.
This is a MamaBuzz review. The product was provided by A Lucky Horseshoe for this review.